quality of service guarantee
- Monthly occupancy rate = (total monthly occupancy time - cumulative failure time) / total monthly occupancy time × 100
Total monthly operating hours
- Total monthly operating hours = 720 hours (operating hours calculated with 30 days per month and 24 hours per day)
- Cumulative failure time = time that We recognize that the Service is in the state specified in any of the following items (hereinafter referred to as "Failure") continuously for three (3) minutes or more:
(2) The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any of the following conditions (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Obstacles") for a continuous period of three (3) minutes or more (1) The time when SOFTBANK TELECOM confirms that the Service has been in any of the following conditions for a continuous period of three (3) minutes or more (collectively, "Failure")
(1) The state in which the User cannot log in to the Service
(2) the state in which the User cannot access the Service at all
(3) There is a serious bug in the Service and the user cannot learn.
If a User believes that a failure has occurred on the server that the User uses, the User shall report such fact to the Company by the 15th day of the month following the month in which the failure occurred using the application form prescribed by the Company. As a result of an investigation based on the report, the Company shall make the reduction set forth in the preceding paragraph only if the monthly operating rate is less than 95% and the Company determines that the condition is caused by reasons attributable to the Company.
3. Fuji Xerox shall make the reduction in Paragraph 1 by deducting it from the billing amount of the usage fee for the month after the month in which the failure occurred.
4. even if the requirements set forth in Paragraphs 1 and 2 are met, the Company shall not make the reduction set forth in Paragraph 1 if the failure is caused by any of the following events
(1) Interruption of the Service due to scheduled maintenance. The Company shall display a notice to that effect on the home page of the Service at least one week prior to the interruption, and the Company shall be deemed to have given notice to the User by doing so.
(2)In case of urgent maintenance of the Service
(4)In the event of a problem with the OS or middleware
(5) In the event of a malfunction other than the Company's application used for the Service, such as a domain suspension due to a malfunction in the user's environment, Internet environment, or DNS server
(6) When caused by a malfunction of the virtualization software
(7) In case of attack or interference from a third party
(8) If the user is unable to measure the duration of the failure, regardless of the cause
(9) In the event that the Service cannot be provided due to fire, power failure, etc.
(10)In the event that the Service cannot be provided due to a natural disaster such as an earthquake, eruption, flood, or tsunami.
(11)In the event that the provision of the Service becomes impossible due to war, disturbance, riot, disturbance, labor dispute, etc.
(12)When the Company deems it necessary to temporarily suspend the Service for other operational or technical reasons.