quality of service guarantee
1. Tatsuno Information System Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") (hereinafter referred to as "the Company"), if the monthly operation rate of the learningBOX (hereinafter referred to as "the Service") being used by a user (the entire environment with one newly registered ID at the top is considered to be one user, and the same shall apply hereinafter) is less than 95% due to reasons attributable to the Company. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") for reasons attributable to the Company (hereinafter referred to as "the User"), the Company will charge the User an amount equivalent to 15% of the User's usage fee for the current month (excluding optional fees included in the initial fee) if the monthly usage rate of learningBOX (hereinafter referred to as "the Service") is less than 95%. If the monthly utilization rate of the User is less than 95%, the Company shall reduce the amount equivalent to 15% of the User's usage fee for the month (excluding the optional fee included in the initial fee). The monthly utilization rate shall be the value obtained by the following formula for the Services used by the relevant User during the month.
Monthly operating rate = (Total monthly operating hours - Cumulative outage hours) ÷ Total monthly operating hours × 100
Total operating hours per month
720 hours, which is the operating hours calculated by assuming one month is 30 days and one day is 24 hours
accumulated failure time
(2) The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any of the following conditions (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Obstacles") for a continuous period of three (3) minutes or more (1) The time when SOFTBANK TELECOM confirms that the Service has been in any of the following conditions for a continuous period of three (3) minutes or more (collectively, "Failure")
(1) The state in which the User cannot log in to the Service
(2) the state in which the User cannot access the Service at all
(3) There is a serious bug in the Service and the user cannot learn.
If a User believes that a failure has occurred on the server that the User uses, the User shall report such fact to the Company by the 15th day of the month following the month in which the failure occurred using the application form prescribed by the Company. As a result of an investigation based on the report, the Company shall make the reduction set forth in the preceding paragraph only if the monthly operating rate is less than 95% and the Company determines that the condition is caused by reasons attributable to the Company.
3. Fuji Xerox shall make the reduction in Paragraph 1 by deducting it from the billing amount of the usage fee for the month after the month in which the failure occurred.
4. even if the requirements set forth in Paragraphs 1 and 2 are met, the Company shall not make the reduction set forth in Paragraph 1 if the failure is caused by any of the following events
(1) Interruption of the Service due to scheduled maintenance. The Company shall display a notice to that effect on the home page of the Service at least one week prior to the interruption, and the Company shall be deemed to have given notice to the User by doing so.
(2)In case of urgent maintenance of the Service
(4)In the event of a problem with the OS or middleware
(5) In the event of a malfunction other than the Company's application used for the Service, such as a domain suspension due to a malfunction in the user's environment, Internet environment, or DNS server
(6) When caused by a malfunction of the virtualization software
(7) In case of attack or interference from a third party
(8) If the user is unable to measure the duration of the failure, regardless of the cause
(9) In the event that the Service cannot be provided due to fire, power failure, etc.
(10)In the event that the Service cannot be provided due to a natural disaster such as an earthquake, eruption, flood, or tsunami.
(11)In the event that the provision of the Service becomes impossible due to war, disturbance, riot, disturbance, labor dispute, etc.
(12)When the Company deems it necessary to temporarily suspend the Service for other operational or technical reasons.