Allocate a learning content through “Content Management”
There are various learning contents for each group. With learningBOX, you can assign the contents you want to distribute to each group!
1. Create a folder in Content Management. (Assignment of learning contents is per folder.)
2. Click on “Assignment of learning contents” in the red frame of the image below.
3. Select a group you want to distribute and save. (* Materials in this folder will not be displayed for unselected groups.)As shown in the image below, if a group is created in the group, selecting the upper group hides the lower group. If you want to assign to a lower level group, check the Add similar assignment to a lower-level folder.
Assign a Content from the Member Management
1. Create a group with member management. (Each content is assigned to each group.)
2. Select the group to which the learning contents will be assigned and click the red frame icon in the image below.
3. Select the contents you want to distribute to the group and save. (* You can not browse the contents that are not selected.)