- Creating the Question can be created by the Question Creation Form.
- Once you understand it, you can create the questions with no difficulty.
As for Procedures
“2. Content management → Quiz test → Create quiz/test”
“3. Enter the title”
“4. Show the details (option) or Hide the details (option)”
“5. Choose the question format”
“6. Enter the question text, correct answer, wrong answer, and explanation”
“7. Click to Publish”
To the Question Creation Form screen
- Do Login
- Click the “Content Management” in the sidebar.
- Click “Create quiz/test” from the operation menu (+ mark) in the upper left.
- “Create a question with the form” is displayed.
Create a question with the Question Creation Form
* The number of questions and choices is variable, you can make as many as you want.
- Enter title (name)
- Show details if an option is needed, Close details if not needed.
This message is displayed at the start.
▼ Maximum number of questions
If no value is set, all questions will be asked.
▼ Shuffle order
Randomization in the order of questions. If you specify false, questions will be asked in order from the first question.
▼ Passing score
It is the passing score.
▼ Sound effect
Specify the presence or absence of sound effects. If you specify true, a sound effect will sound.
▼ Indication of correctness for each question
Correct display. If false is specified, correct/incorrect will not be displayed.
▼ Additional items
Various settings can be made by selecting the options.
Detailed options arehere refer
3. Select the question format.
You can create 11 types Questions such as▼MCQ ▼MCQ(Quick Mode) ▼MCQ with Multiple Answer ▼Sequence ▼True/False ▼Combination ▼Description ▼Multiple Description ▼Description ＋ ▼Fill in Blank ▼Report Question
4. Enter the question
1.Describe the question statement
2.Write the correct answer
3.Write the wrong answers
4.Make the commentary if necessary. * Depending on the question format, you can add or delete answers, wrong answers, and explanations.
Click (+) to add
Click (-) to delete
5. Click (+) to add a question. Create the question using the same procedure as above. * It is also possible to delete the question. Click (-mark) to delete
6. Click the “Publish” button to finish the created question.
* Confirm added questions
- Do Login
- Click “Content Management” in the sidebar in the same way as [To the Question Creation Form]
- On the “Content Management” screen, you can confirm that the created question has been added.
Change Text Size in the Quiz Creation Form
By using the question creation form, it is easier to change or modify the font size and color.
Now you can easy to do edit.
Try Editing Text on the Question Creation Form
In the question creation form, you can easily edit the text by adding ruby or thick text. ...Read more
Use Option Template in Question Creation Forms
Use Option Template in Question Creation Forms When creating a new question on the Qu...Read more
How to Use the Question Creation Form (Advance)
Question Creation Form features The question creation form also supports requests for ima...Read more
Create Section Question with Question Creation Form
Create Section Question with Question Creation Form You can set Section Question from the...Read more