Bold text strong> h3>
1. Select the character you want to change to bold and click B in the red frame.
２、The characters will be bold as shown below.
Ruby on letters
１．Select the kanji you want to have ruby and click on the red frame of ruby.
２．The furigana is written in the ruby frame as shown below.
３．You can add ruby to kanji.
Put an Underline
1. Select the character you want to underline and click on the part surrounded by a red frame.
２．The underline can be drawn as shown below.
Surround with BOX frame
1. Click on the red frame to display the rectangle surrounded by the blue frame.
2. Write the characters you want to put in the rectangle surrounded by a blue frame.
1. Select the character whose color you want to change, and click “A” surrounded by a red frame.
Select the color you want to change.
2. The color of the text changes as shown below.
Create a question using a table
1. Click the table with red frame.
Select the number of squares you want to create.
2. A blank table will be displayed. Set the outer frame and color from the red frame.
2. The following is a sample.
You can also change the table size, cell width, frame and background color, etc.
Using a table also broadens the questions.