Course Setting (Constraint Bar)
You can now set prerequisites, such as wanting to solve the next question after passing a specific problem.
1. Click “Content Management” in the sidebar.
2. Click “Add Course Settings”> “Constraints” from the operation menu (+ mark) in the upper left.
3. A constraint is added at the bottom of the problem list. Move to the place you want to constrain by drag and drop.
4. There are two types of constraints: answer / view all questions/materials above the constraints or pass all questions/materials above the constraints.
5. It is displayed like this in “Learn”.
6. When the limit is cleared, it is released like this.