From learningBOX 2.5.0, the shortcut function in a question can be used.
Although it is called a shortcut function, it is actually a function close to copying. We explain it for more details.
How to use
- Click “Content Management” on the sidebar or the red frame on My Page.
- Right-click on the shortcut source folder or material, or click Edit on the right. Click “Create shortcut” from the menu.
- Unassigned “*** _Shortcut” is created.
- The material in the red frame is displayed on the teaching contents created by the shortcut.
You can also register your own contents.
- Since it is a shortcut, the data volume capacity itself will not be increased, but the grade will be saved as a separate learning material from the original material.