- Various settings can be made by entering options before the question sentence when creating a quiz.
- Enter “#option: option value” when creating the question with text or CSV.
- Click “Content Management” in the sidebar or the red frame on the user My Page.
- Click “Import Quiz Test” from the operation menu (+ mark) in the upper left.
- Click “Choose File” and select the created questions.
- Enter the title and click the “Save” button.
- The above is complete. Starting a question with “Learn” starts the question with the option applied.
- Refer detaies options here.
Create Question with Normal Mode
You can simply take the quiz.Read more
Take One-time Test
You can create a one-time test, such as a school exam or certification test.Read more
Resume Function 1. Log in to learningBOX and click “Content Management” in the sidebar or...Read more
Edit Wording Edit wording of “Start Capture”, “Overcome Weakness” and “Randomize Ques...Read more
Adapt Original CSS･JS
Adapt Original CSS･JS The original CSS and JS can be adapted in QuizGenerator. &nb...Read more