Grade Management Screen
Click “Grade Management” in the sidebar or “Grade Management” on My Page (inside red frame).
Explanation about Grade Management Screen
Red Frame: You can view your grade by Your Score/ List / By Question.
Blue Frame: Scores can be filtered and showed by learning content folder or learning content inside of the folder.
Green Frame: Scores can be displayed for each type of quiz.
Orange Frame: You can display the scores by group or by individual within the group.
Yellow Frame: Scores can be displayed with filtering the display period.
Purple Frame: Scores can be displayed for each learning staus.
- Green Line: If you tick it, only unlearned learning content is are displayed, so you can identify users who have not accessed the learning contents.
- Yellow Line: If you tick it, only the report, still being scored, will be displayed, which is useful for scoring.
- Red Frame: The displayed scores can be extracted as CSV.
- Green Frame: You can select the score you want to delete.
- Blue Frame: Deletes the selected scores.
- Yellow Frame: You can check the score details and score the report.
When the member logs in, set his / her grade to "Show / Hide".Read more
You can see in detail what kind of answer was given and when it was answered.Read more
You can check the list of the certificates that you have obtained and the certificates you need to take in the future.Read more
Export Grades in CSV
Grades can be exported in CSV format.Read more
Create a CSV for Answer Details per Quiz
Answer details for each question can be extracted in CSV format.Read more