How to use the certificate
Here are some examples of how to use learningBOX for pre-learning.
1. Create folders by assigning classes for each difficulty level.
2. Click “Add Constraint” from the operation menu. Install between folders and change the constraint to “If you pass the content up to here, you can proceed to the next.”
3. In this example, after learning with a word card for English words, we will answer the quiz of “from English to Japanese” and “from Japanese to English” in the form of a confirmation test and certified to pass. The image below is set to show the certificate.
4. By checking this certificate, you can take the next class.
5. In addition, you can confirm from the “Certificate List” which certificate has been acquired or not acquired.
Click “Check Grades” → “List of Certificate” in the side menu.