- How to use
learningBOX has variety of features. Here are some examples of how to use learningBOX.
How to make and manage quizzes and teaching materials
- Make a memorization card.
- Importing a videoPost a video.
- Importing a PDFPDF.
- Create a web page
- Make a Show and Hide note.
- Post downloadable materialsMake PDFs and other documents available for download.
- Create a report assignment.
- Creating Typing Materials
- Importing SCORM material
- Post a YouTube video.
Create content other than educational materials.
Set up a course for the material.
Convenient features for creating quiz questions and teaching materials
- Create a folder
- Assigning a quiz folder to a group
- Assign materials to each group.
- Setting the publication period by folder
- Set the release period for each material
- Setting up a badge
- shortcut function
- Create a one-time test.
- Interruption resumption function
- Changing the player's wording
- Adapting the original CSS/JS to the player
- Video Skip Playback Prohibited
- Set video playback to 1.5x speed
- Sending grades for video materials
- Limitation of the number of classes
- Ranking Board
- ＋Button menu
- Save button
- Passing point change function
- Compulsory grading function
Utilizing the problem creation form
Settings for creating questions in text and Excel
Invite members and set permissions
Setting up member registration information
View grades and check progress
My page display settings, etc.
Product registration and sales management methods