How to use the progress record analysis function and how to set the tag function
By looking at the Progress Record, you can easily see how much each student is learning each day and how much they are progressing. The administrator can frequently check the learner's progress and you can visualize what kind of subjects the learners are good at or not good at based on graphs and grade data.How to read Progress Record
Features of the progress record analysis function
The progress record function is roughly divided into "learning analysis" and "learning progress" (red frame).
You can check the number of times you have studied and the time required for a specified period on a graph.
You can check the total number of sessions, status (progress), etc.
Let's see an example of using the progress record analysis function
The progress record analysis is recommended for these customers!
- You can check the learning status of each student at a glance by looking the number of sessions and time.
- By using the tag function, you can find out the "strong or weak subjects" of each student.
- It can be used by students to do their self-analysis based on the learning progress and score data.
- You can check the training progress of each employee.
- By using the tag function, you can check the knowledge acquisition level and see which area the employees needs to learn more.
- It can also be expected as a data to judge the aptitude and personality of employees based on the scores and learning status.
- It can be used for evaluation, modification, and countermeasures of learning methods based on learning analysis and progress.
- By using the tag function, both learners and instructors can discover each other's "good points, bad points and problems".
- Pass line criteria (benchmark) can be determined based on individual learning progress and score data.
Please see this video
▼ Tag function
By setting "keywords" in quizzes and questions created with QuizGenerator or learningBOX, you can classify questions in more detail.
▼ How to set a tag
Ex.) Mathematical question with tag
Setting a tag
Tag setting has done.
Looks like these
Tags at the learning screen
I set the ▼ tag.mathematical problem
How you see tags at the progress record screen
learningBOX sidebar [Select Progress record] → [Find the member you want to check and click the Details] → Click [Tag list]
Advantages on the admin side
▼ Evaluate and analyze the weaknesses and strengths of learners in detail numerically
▼ Analyze and scrutinize knowledge retention and comprehension in detail
▼ Useful for reviewing learning environments and methods and improving approaches
▼ Based on the score data, it can be possible to evaluate more concretely the level of understanding from teaching materials, the difficulty of the test and the teaching method.
The progress record is a function that allows the learner's score information to be analyzed in more detail. You can grasp the learner's scores, learning status, and progress at a glance.
It is possible to make clearer to find any issues related to teaching materials, methods and the process of teaching/learning to deliver effective learning and higher achievement. Therefore, it is very useful and beneficial for for learners and teachers.
Setting tags on questions
By tagging each section and question, you can use it to analyze your performance. (For example, to check your weak areas)Read more
About the progress record function
The personal chart feature allows you to see how much each user is learning each day and how far they have progressed.Read more