Setting of teaching materials not included in constraints
Starting from Ver. 2.4 or later of learningBOX, you can set contents not to be included in constraints.
This function makes it possible to ignore constraints.
1. Login to learningBOX and click Content Management in the sidebar.
2. Go to Content Management -> Right-click on the material you want to ignore the constraint on, or click "Edit" on the far right.
Click the red frame "Do not include in constraints" in the following image.
Set the toggle switch to [On] and click the Save button to complete the setting.
4. The set teaching materials will be displayed as the red frame in the following image.
5. On the "Learn" screen, "Learning is optional" is displayed.
Students can move on to the next question by viewing and studying the web pages and memorization cards without viewing the PDF materials.
6. After viewing and studying the web page and memorization card, you can proceed to the next question.
Please use it according to the use.
This function can be used only in the same level.