CSV Batch import members
- Click the + sign in the upper left corner of the Manage members, and then click Batch Operation (CSV) → Add/Update groups
- Click the "Download" button below the CSV format sample download.
- In the downloaded file, follow the format to enter the information for the groups you want to add and save the file.
The file before adding.
The file after addition
- Select the file in the group list that you just saved, and click "Update & confirm".
- When you update the information of a group, the column of processing is "Update". If you are adding a group, the Processing column is set to "Update". After confirming that the registration details are correct, click "Register".
- If it is added to the group list, you are done.
- If you want to change the group name, enter it as shown in the second line of the image below, and if you want to create a group within a group, enter it as shown in the third line.
- In addition, if you want to create it in a group, enter it as shown in the image below.
- The final result is this.
- It is not possible to move an already existing group down the hierarchy of another group.
- You cannot delete a group.
- Only administrators or users with Group management role can use this feature.