1. You can now create and sell seminars. In addition to conventional EC products, you will be able to issue tickets, set the date of the event, and purchase multiple tickets. This feature is only available on dedicated servers.
1. Curriculum function has been added. You can view the selected curriculum on the dashboard screen, and distribute multiple teaching materials in one place, just like an EC product. This feature is available for Design Customization Plan and above.
1. You can now set the page immediately after login. You can also set the welcome page.
1. Account billing function has been added. You can create a contract plan and set a free period. Only GMO payment can be used for billing. This feature is available for dedicated servers and above.
1. Each member's expiration date can now be registered as "days from login date", "days from creation date" or "date specification".
2.The member rank function has been added. The member rank will be given at the time of billing by setting it in connection with the contract plan of the account billing function.
3. The time zone can now be set. The date and time of each screen will be displayed in the date and time of the time zone you set.
1. Quotation and invoice issuing functions have been added.
2. Invoice payment is now supported.
3. Premium Plan is newly established. The content storage limit and bit rate are twice that of the standard plan, and the upload limit per content is 10 times that of the standard plan (5GB).
1. You can now create a course. You can also switch from an existing folder. The course has "Proceed with study" and "View grades" buttons.
2. You can now create a link folder. Please use it as a shortcut teaching material in the whole folder.
3. A function to check for viruses when uploading files has been added.
4. A "Discard and Return" button has been added to each created form.
1. Added the ability to logout when closing the window during login.
2. Added the ability to set password rules.
3. A new feature has been added that allows you to request that your password be re-entered when performing an important operation.
List of seminars for EC professionals
1. Seminar list and issued tickets can be listed. The ticket list screen supports printing and CSV output.
1. Modified so that members whose status is "Disabled" can be "Enabled" again after the member's validity has expired.
2.Improved to automatically reload the screen when adding items when the screen width is too narrow and the items are displayed collapsed.
1. Modified so that templates for each language can be saved within each email template.
2. Modified so that the contents of common items cannot be saved as blank.
EC Basic Settings
1.Modified to allow various settings when displaying the product list, etc.
1.Modified to allow narrowing down the display by teacher.
2.Modified to be able to display in a list form.
EC Payment Processing Settings
1.When a line feed is used in the "Any item" field, the line feed is also displayed before/after the purchase.
1. We have stopped accepting new orders for dedicated server design customization.
How to read Progress Record
1. Modified to display a clip mark on the materials that are not included in the constraints.
2. The default number of items displayed is 25, and when the number of items is changed, it is saved in the browser's cookie. It is effective even when it is displayed next time.
1.After logging in, you can check the access log from the menu in the upper right corner (human shape).
2.WafCharm is now supported.
1. Modified to display the last login date and time and the previous login date and time in the member list.
1. In the "Question Details" screen of the "Question" tab, the nickname is displayed if the member has not registered a name, and the login ID is displayed if the member has not registered a nickname.
2. The number of wrong answers is now counted and displayed when the correct/wrong answer is a partial mark in the question details screen.
3. The materials to be displayed in the tabs by question have been modified to be only within the scope of the permissions.
1.Modified to display the operation log related to the EC function.
List of Certificates
1. Changed the icon of the button to display certificates that have been removed from content management.
1. There was a bug that clicking "Create CSV" in the results details of a public question created by another owner did not work, so it has been fixed so that the CSV is created correctly.
List of Certificates
1. When deleting certificate materials without checking the "Delete issued certificates" checkbox, there was a problem with the certificates not being displayed.
1. There was a bug that if you clicked the "X" button before the course material had finished loading, you would be redirected to My Page, so it has been fixed to return to "Study".
1. Fixed a problem in which the error text and login button were not displayed correctly when the simultaneous login limit error was displayed in non-Japanese browsers.