1. The ability to add courses to your favorites has been added.
1. Added the ability to customize the badge image.
2. The function to submit handwritten report materials has been added.
3. A function to submit handwritten quiz materials has been added. This function can be confirmed by using Quiz-5.12.5 or later.
1. Added the ability to set the maximum number of members for each group.
2. Newly added EC function access privileges.
3.The design has been redesigned to display the group hierarchy for each product group, seminar group, and curriculum group.
4. The ability to archive groups has been added.
1. The ability for subdomain owners to customize their sites has been added.
1. A new function has been added to display a warning alert when accessing the site from non-recommended environments.
EC Payment Processing Settings
1. "Token type" has been added to the credit card (GMO-PG) payment method.
EC Relationship Management
1. You can now register a new organizer/successful candidate instead of only an instructor. Descriptions can be set for each.
EC Seminar Registration
1. The function to sell seminars with specified due dates has been added.
EC Products / Seminars / Curriculum Registration
1. When a product/seminar/curriculum is released, a function to send a release notification email to the related parties has been added.
2. Modified to set OGP image.
EC Product/Seminar/Curriculum Management
1. Added the ability to send a contact email to the related parties set for each product/seminar/curriculum.
EC Products/Seminars/Curriculum List
1. Added the ability to sort by new arrivals / ratings / popularity.
2. Added the ability to show only the selected items.
1. The functions of getting the list of related persons, adding related persons, updating related persons, deleting related persons, getting payment history, and assigning teaching materials to groups have been added.
1. Modified to grant permissions to members at the time of batch member registration.
2. Improved the ability to release group affiliation for members who have some group privileges.
3. Modified so that the group name cannot be registered with only "&&".
1. Improved video upload so that multiple data can be uploaded at once.
2. Modified the quiz/test materials created by uploading the original data which contains the license information, so that the license information will be retained when it is edited in the quiz/test creation form. This modification can be confirmed in Quiz-5.12.5 or later.
3.Modified to insert an image by pasting an image into the input area in each creation form.
4.When you duplicate a folder that contains a shortcut, the duplicate shortcut was created in the original folder.
5.The folder name, the link folder name, and the course name cannot be registered only with "&&" and "|｜".
6. Modified the quiz and test creation form to display "Normal mode is being used, so it will not be applied to the Master mode only option value. is displayed for Master mode only. This modification can be confirmed in Quiz-5.12.5 or later.
7. When creating a report assignment with a Standard or Premium subscription, you can now select a file upload capacity limit of 500MB.
1.When learning a course, the learning rate, favorite button, and acquisition badge are now displayed.
2. Changed the wording of the button from "There is no material to study" to "Study again" when all content in the course has been studied.
3. Deleted the folder button that was displayed only when the width was narrow.
4. Modified so that students can learn even if the same material is assigned from content management during curriculum selection.
1.The course tab has been added and modified so that you can check the courses you have added to your favorites.
1. In the grade details screen, grades with a unit of % are now displayed as "Achievement Rate" and grades with a unit of points are displayed as "Points", and materials with neither achievement rate nor points are hidden.
2. In the "Ranking" tab, the waiting list is now hidden.
3.Regarding the rankings in the tabs by question, those with a unit of % are displayed as "Achievement Rate Ranking", those with a unit of points are displayed as "Score Ranking", and those with mixed units are displayed as "Score/Achievement Rate Ranking".
4. The default item names of CSV files created in the "By Issue" tab have been displayed, but now the registered item names are displayed.
1. Modified to display tabs for each function.
2. Modified to display "Member registration function mail template settings" only in the environment where the member registration function is set to On.
3.Improved the ON/OFF setting of the message reception notification, so that you can edit the template.
1. Modified to allow deletion of threads and statements in threads when logged in as owner account.
1. We have modified the system to allow additional spot contracts during the term. After the end of this spot contract, the excess account will be automatically invalidated.
2. Modified to prevent multiple accounts from accessing the order screen at the same time.
3. The "Upgrade" button in the header has been modified to display an icon.
4.While using the shared server / design customization, it has been modified to be able to contract the API linkage.
EC Relationship Management
1. Modified to display the list of responsibilities for each product/seminar/curriculum.
2. Modified to show which account is linked.
EC Category Management
1. Modified to allow setting images and descriptions for categories.
1. Modified to display the learning time graph, total learning time, number of badges earned, announcements, and new courses.
EC Products/Seminar Curriculum List
1. Changed the wording of the display format "Board" to "Panel" so that the display format can be switched by clicking.
1.The tab of the browser has been modified to display the screen name｜site title.
2. Removed the pull-down for selecting the target attribute when inserting links from various input forms.
3. Modified to confirm the input contents of the password field.
1. Fixed a bug that the message "Failed to save" was displayed when duplicating shortcut materials.